The Pride Lagos Creative Enterprise Week (PLCEW) is dedicated to the business of the creative industries. The first edition of the PLCEW will take place in November 2019.
The PLCEW will:
- Chart pathways that creatives can navigate to enable them get empowered and make a success of their creativity.
- Provide insights on how to earn a reasonable living from creativity.
- Provide a fantastic learning opportunity for creatives in different genres.
- Encourage creative professionals of all levels to share their knowledge and nurture the next generation by sharing the knowledge, tips and tactics they’ve learned over years.
- Help creative expand their contacts and networks.
- Encourage creatives to cooperate and synergise in order to grow and prosper.
- Celebrate the success of the creative community in the radio and television industries.
Through a series of events, talks, seminars, workshops, master classes and activities, creatives in different genres will be enabled to turn their creativity and creative ideas into income earning avenues.